Sunday 24 August 2014

Recent Campaigns

Recent Campaigns

This page lists the link to recent campaigns on which you can Invest or work on

A new campaign on Indiegogo

The link to the new campaign is here

This campaign is about me looking to start up a new business of selling ladies handbags, wallets, belts, clothing and other accessories. Also I will sell Men bags, belts, wallets etc. all which are leather products. I was offered to buy this store and have allocated some of the money. But I need a little 2500$ more to get and set this up and running. The campaign which I have created is for $4500, out of which if I am able to generate or allocate funds equal to or more that 4500$ I will only keep $4500 and the rest of all that can be kept by my users which I will distribute either picking up the lucky draw or actually paying those who refereed the other person to contribute to my campaign. Just keep refering and ask your friends and family to contribute to this campaign and trust me I will definitely share the money and all of us will surely get paid. But remember, ask your friends or whoever is investing to only BUY THE PERKS, because it will be easier for me to know the account holder in whose account I will easily transfer the funds after the campaign ends. Dont worry the perks will start from $1, $10, $15, $25,$50, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment